OK, we'll go first. Me and Lori are getting into town at about 9:00pm on Thursday, Sept. 11. We've got a little logistical stuff to do and then we'll be looking for fun.
Oh, and we're staying in the Island Tower of the Tropicana, where we're looking forward to being surrounded in 1970s Polynesian kitsch.
By the way, we just re-booked our hotel reservation for WAY cheaper on Expedia, so you might want to double-check yours.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Oh! This is great! Now I know when the bride and groom will arrive. Bill and I (future mother-in-law to Lori, yikes!?!) plan to arrive on Thursday at 10:30. But living down here in the "cone of death", as we do, who knows? We hunkered down for Gustav and Fay, and if there is any more hunkering to do, we may just leave early for the wedding. We'll keep you posted. I'd love to know when the rest of my fam gets in to Vegas, as well as everyone else. Karaoke at Ellis Island, anyone?
Although the Rathbun's are comming from different directions, we will all be there on Thursday - not sure of the time. You'll be able to find us somewhere between the Tropicana Cribbage Cabana, The dollar beer place and the Wayne Newton all-star Review! Can't wait!
Papa needs a new pair of shoes Cats!
Change of plans - Walt and Matt are coming on Friday instead of Thursday. We changed the flight today - didn't want them to miss so much school.
tjdmkejm!!!
oh, this one is even better!
qssowws!!!
Nancy and I arrive on Friday at 7:00. I'll be ready to swing, baby. I'm lookin' for the Frank Sinatra review. If there isn't one, I've already performed "Something Stupid" in front of a live audience. It's cake! Mama needs a new pair of shoes too...Here we come!
Sue
Sue and I need directions to the Karaoke bar please!!
bsdow!
YAYYY!!!!!!
I'm so excited! I'll be arriving some time mid-afternoon on Friday, and leave on Monday. I'm totally down with karaoke, sight seeing, and cheap boozin'!
xoxoxoxoxo
cari
You can find me in the card room! I'll be arriving at 5:03PM.. . by the way can someone pick me up at the airport? JK, I think I'll be ok. I'm sure Sue will sing us a ride to the hotel!! Thanks.
We are getting a car - (if expedia comes thru for us!) - so we can pick you up - no prob!
thhjam!!
Post a Comment